The uniform policy enables our students to exemplify their pride in attending the Girard Academic Music Program while proudly wearing the colors of the school: navy blue, white, khaki, and emerald green.
- Shirts: T-shirt, polo, or long sleeve with the GAMP logo in school colors. No alterations can be made for shirts.
- Outerwear: GAMP sweaters, sweatshirts, or hoodies – all must contain school name or logo.
- Pants: Must comply with the School District of Philadelphia dress code (neat, free of tears, and have no inappropriate images or wording)
- Skirts/skorts: No shorter than 4 inches above the knee
- Shoes: Sneakers are recommended. No open-toed shoes or slippers permitted.
Gym uniform consists of school-issued attire and must contain the GAMP logo. Sweatpants or shorts are recommended for gym days.
It is recommended that school uniforms be ordered each June for the following September. Arrangements can be made with these uniform companies – Triple Play (215-923-5466) or Cramer’s uniforms (215-468-2400).