Being present in school and not in class is considered “Cutting class”
Parental conference will be held and the School District Truancy Department will be notified after 5 unexcused absences or lateness.
UNAUTHORIZED LEAVING OF THE SCHOOL GROUNDS:
Administration will follow the school district protocol
LUNCHROOM, STAIRS, AND HALLWAY CONDUCT:
- All food is to be consumed in the lunchroom and at no time to be taken to classrooms, hallways, or other parts of the building.
- Students may never leave the building for lunch.
- Students are to never have lunch delivered from outside vendors.
- No food is to be taken outside to the school yard or to the classroom
- Students must have a note from a staff member to be permitted to leave the lunchroom.
- Students are expected to behave appropriately and safely
- No profane language
- No horseplay or “play fighting” – Students should not put their hand on other students in any way at any time.
- Middle School students are NOT permitted to use electronic devices at lunch including cell phones
- No running
- Be mindful of classes still in session
- Talk in an appropriate tone
- Be mindful of students and staff around you
ELECTRONIC DEVICES/CELL PHONES:
- Inappropriate use of all electronic devices including cell phones is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to:
- Texting – to anyone including parent to student, student to parent, student to student
- Talking on the phone to anyone including parents/guardians
- Computer usage for anything other than school related activities
- Listening to music during instructional time
- Taking pictures or videotaping anything or anyone on school property, during the school day
- Cell Phones are not to be seen nor heard in classroom unless a teacher permits its use for classroom purposes
- Cell phones are not to be seen nor heard in stairwell and hallways
Administration will follow school district protocol.